Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Looking forward to Taiwan

YAY! I am going to.. TAIWAN! :D :D :D

It has been YEARS since i went on a vacation and this time, it's somewhere far from Brunei! I literally jumped for joy when i heard about it!

God must have heard i screamed at school, "ITS SO HOT!" for the past several days cause the time when i arrive at Taiwan, it's going to be real chilly :D

There's so much i have in mind. The last time i went on a vacation was to Kuala Lumpur, one of the best memory was my last savour bite of "hua lut lut" made by the generous auntie. It looks like flour with different kinds of flavor of fruits and dipped in crushed peanuts with sugar.

This time i shall remember a different kind of taste.. OH AH JIAN!!! (means baby clam pancakes)

mmm just few more months to bear~
Other than that, I'm looking forward to the night market in Taipei! I need to have a wardrobe makeover! It's on the 20th February 2011 until the 3rd March 2011 so i have to catch up a lot with my studies and to make it worse, I'm not even sure when will my 1st progress test be held for my Pre-U.. 2 perhaps? well i hope so :)

Ironically, I just had my first test for my end of year examination. Oh my! time really flies when you're having fun.

OK I cant procrastinate any longer. BIO HERE I COME.. T____T

toodles :x

No comments:

Post a Comment