Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Change

So, i finally got an eyeliner. The LUCIDarling brush eyeliner from Etude house. Somehow, it very difficult to remove even with a proper make up remover.



Inspired by Kim Hyuna's eye make up in Change. (You can check out the link at 2 previous post) This is my first attempt. I only applied the the eyeliner, a bit of concealer around my eyes and mascara for my eyelashes but it's not very obvious in the picture. Didnt wanna spoil it with eyeshadow cause i'm not very experienced yet. Anyways, this is a sneek peek for the top that i've been saving for clubbing :D



After 3pm, my end of year exam will be OVER! :D i can finally re-gain back my holiday night life. Less online, more outings! I got so much plans in my mind!
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Movie night with the gang ♥
  • Outings
  • Midnight loitering
  • Sleepover
  • DRINKING! 
  • Party 
  • Bandar, Miri
  • Cinema
  • Masking
  • Play LAN games at cyber cafe
  • Learn Dota 
  • Make up

    OMG there are so many moreeee! I cant wait :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment